Information in this Investor Relation section contains certain 'forward-looking statements' within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are those that do not relate solely to historical fact. They include, but are not limited to, any statement that may predict, forecast, indicate or imply future results, performance, achievements or events. They may contain words such as 'may,' 'will,' 'could,' 'would,' 'should,' 'expects,' 'plans,' 'anticipates,' 'estimates,' 'intends,' 'potential,' 'projected,' 'continue,' or the negative of such terms, or other comparable terminology. These statements represent our intentions, plans, expectations and beliefs and are subject to risk, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside the Company's control and could cause actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Any forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by reference to the factors discussed throughout the reports attached below. Key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to:
• intense competition in the flexible packaging markets may adversely affect our operating results;
• the profitability of our business depends on the price and availability of zeolite our principal raw materials, and our ability to pass on zeolite price increases to customers;
• our business is affected by global economic factors including risks associated with a recession and our customers’ access to credit;
• we are subject to the risk of loss resulting from nonpayment or nonperformance by our customers;
• financial difficulties and related problems at our vendors, suppliers and other business partners could result in a disruption to our operations and have a material adverse effect on our business;
• fluctuations in the equity market may adversely affect our future cash flows;
• energy price increases could adversely affect the results of our operations;
• we may be unable to adapt to technological advances in the packaging industry;
• we may be unable to protect our proprietary technology from infringement;
• our operations could expose us to substantial environmental costs and liabilities;
• we may not be able to obtain additional funding, if needed;
• we may, from time to time, experience problems in our labor relations;
• we are subject to risks related to our internal operations;
• loss of third-party transportation providers upon whom we depend or increases in fuel prices could increase our costs or cause a disruption in our operations;
• unexpected equipment failures may lead to production curtailments or shutdowns;
• an affiliate of ZeoFill controls us and may have conflicts of interest with us in the future;
• we are required to comply with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and there can be no assurance that we will be able to establish, maintain and apply effective internal control over financial reporting under applicable SEC rules promulgated under Section 404;
• we may be adversely affected by interest rate changes;
• numerous other factors over which we may have limited or no control may affect our performance and profitability;
• our substantial indebtedness could adversely affect our financial health and prevent us from fulfilling our obligations under our outstanding Senior Notes and New Term Loan Facility, obtaining financing in the future and reacting to changes in our business;
• despite current indebtedness levels, we and our subsidiaries may still be able to incur substantially more debt and this could further exacerbate the risks described above;
• to service our indebtedness, we will require a significant amount of cash and our ability to generate cash depends on many factors beyond our control;
• the indenture governing our outstanding Senior Notes and the credit agreements governing our Senior Credit Facility and New Term Loan Facility will restrict our operations;
• we may not successfully complete the integration of ZeoFill;
• we may be unable to realize the expected cost savings and other synergies from the ZeoFill acquisition into our business and operations;
• we may be unable to successfully or timely complete the transition of equipment and business related to the ZeoFill acquisition to our existing facilities; and
• loss of key individuals could disrupt our operations and harm our business.
ZeoFill Incorporated distributes to many distributors in US, Canada, and over-seas. We are not responsible for any distributor not participating in providing logos or correct technical information on any product provided by ZeoFill Inc.
All financial queries for ZeoFill Inc. should be directed to Brian Pierce, Chief Executive Officer, President and Chief Operating Officer (760) 300-3920 ex 1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manufacturer has the right to increase prices depending on increased cost for raw goods manufacturer used in the production of manufacturer’s goods.
Manufacture or seller makes no warranty, whether expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than for the purpose for synthetic turf infill. Other uses described on this website are for informational purposes only. Neither manufacturer nor seller shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by this product due to misuse, mishandling, or improper amounts installed. This product has been registered & tested for conformance to the standards of synthetic turf manufacturers in the USA. ZeoFill is safe does not contain a product category for pesticides, and this certification does not apply to pesticide claims. ZeoFill does not contain crystalline silica and is Proposition 65 safe. ZeoFill has been listed for organic use by OMRI (Organic Material Research Institute).
NOTE: Zeolite sold in paper bags are NOT ZeoFill