PE-51 with a "Fresh Cut Grass" Fragrance
& BioFresh with a Lavender Scent
The Most Powerful Enzyme Cleaners Available
Made & Shipped with
Not Just for Synthetic Turf
Assists in removing and eliminating dirt, germs, bacteria, odors and pests including bed bugs, lice, scabies, crabs, fleas, mites and more, naturally!
PE-51 is your natural solution for maximum waste degradation on any surface. Our exclusive blends of bio-engineered bacteria are radically different from other enzyme cleaners available. PE-51 is made from highly expensive live liquid enzymes, never from a powder. Our enzymes have the ability to withstand up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. They are resistant to chlorinated products, disinfectants, bleach, and high acid or alkaline conditions. PE-51 is non-toxic and certified salmonella free, non-pathogenic and contains only the naturally occurring bacteria that reduce BOD (biochemical oxygen demand) and COD (chemical oxygen demand) 80% within 5 days. Will NOT corrode burn, dissolve or eat away the surface by chemical action like other cleaners. In the right conditions, shelf life is up to 30 years but FDA rules says we have to state only 3 years.
- Certified Salmonella Free
- All natural non-pathogenic active bacteria.
- Waste Digester and Bacterial / Odor Eater.
- PE-51 & BioFresh has over 1 billion micro-organisms per gallon.
- Prevents formation of hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor).
- Specially formulated to work with ZeoFill Artificial Grass infill.
Usage Applications: Use 2 oz per gallon when filling a mop bucket or
professional spray bottle. Apply liberally and let product sit wet for enzyme
to fully breakdown urine bacteria.
Artificial Grass Cleaner & Deodorizer:
PE-51 is the most powerful and safest synthetic turf cleaner and deodorizer for your animals. Attach your hose directly onto the nozzle, turn the nozzles valve to the "on" position and spray your turf making sure you completely cover the artificial grass surface.
Save Water! No need to water down your turf first.
No need to remove your animals while spraying.
No need to worry about over-spraying. Will not harm your plants.
Strongest Cleaner / Deodorizer / Neutralizer - Made and shipped with "live" enzymes
Our enzymes are never turned into a powder for shipping, then turned back into a liquid form.
Please Note: If you feed your dogs an expensive dog food loaded with protein ingredients, PE-51 may not be strong enough to remove all the bad bacteria on the first few sprays. It is best use the PE-51 on a regular basis and not wait until it your turf smells of urine.
When ordering please provide a physical address. We do not ship to PO BOX's.
All orders purchased after Thursday 4:30pm PST will be processed & shipped on the following Monday.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results:
- Store out of direct UV light
- Store product between 40-120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Best applied in evenings when ambient air temperature is cooler and out of direct sunlight
- Pick up all solid waste first
- Pre-soak turf surface lightly with water hose prior to product application (Doing this prevents burning of the live enzymes)
- Agitate / Shake product to mix prior to application
- For first time application, use 6-8 oz per gallon / Or spray and let set for 30 minutes (three times)
- For routine maintenance, 2-3 oz per gallon
- Frequency of use is directed by how much your animal urinates on the grass. Best to spray once every 14 days
- Do not rinse off product once applied to the surface
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes before reapplying if needed
- Do not leave dispensing containers open and vented to the outside; always reseal with the supplied cap
HOW TO APPLY
32 ounce bottle
- Insert water hose in max flow nozzle, ensuring black gasket is on the inside of the max flow nozzle
- Tighten bottle to nozzle clockwise by hand
- While holding the hose and nozzle end away from you, turn the safety tab back towards you
- Point the nozzle at the soiled areas and spray using a sweeping motion
- The nozzle dilutes the PE-51 concentrate product to 2 oz. / gallon, which covers 800 - 1500 square feet
- When finished, turn the safety tab back to the upright position, turn water hose off at the source, and disconnect from max flow nozzle
- Store in a dry area out of direct UV lighting
1 gallon refillable:
- Dispense product into the 32 oz bottle and dispense with max flow nozzle
- Use the Synthetic Turf Drs blend center and use blend center to dispense into an airless or backpack sprayer
55 gallon drum / 275 gallon tote:
- Use the clear product line from the blend center to insert into the drum or the tote (please follow blend center instructions for the various color metering tips)
- Push in and up on start button into lock position and use black dispensing hose into water buffalo airless sprayer, etc.
- Slightly pull down on black button when full
- Pull product line out of drum / tote and reseal with the supplied cap
- When product is stored, do not leave vented to the outside
Most of us have cabinets full of cleaning products. These colorful, soapy liquids are supposed to de-streak our windows, de-grease our stoves, or wipe away the most stubborn of stains. But what’s really in all those bottles? The truth is that many common household cleansers contain toxic chemicals that are dangerous both to you and the environment. Many, for example, can release VOCs into the air or damage natural waterways once they go down the drain. Fortunately, there are a number of alternatives that can clean just as well (or better!) without the dangerous side effects.
What are enzyme cleaners?
Enzymes are biological compounds that help speed up chemical reactions, which makes them perfect for cleaning up household messes. There are thousands of enzymes involved in everything from the cellular processes in your body to the decomposition of your trash, but enzyme cleaners are made using a few specific enzymes that break down biological substances like fats, oils, proteins, and starches. That means that instead of just wiping away the food on your kitchen counter or the mildew on the shower curtain, enzyme cleaners break down those stains into elements like oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon. Enzyme cleaners are non-toxic and biodegradable, meaning they are safe to use in any area of your home.
How do I use them?
Enzyme-based cleaners can replace most common household cleaning products.
Laundry: Enzyme cleaners make it easy to get fatty or oily stains out of clothes. So next time you end up with a little dinner splattered on your shirt, soak the fabric overnight in an enzyme pre-treatment then wash with an eco-friendly detergent. Tough stains like chocolate, grease, and coffee will come right out.
Kitchen and bathroom: You can replace bleach and other toxic household cleaners with enzyme-based kitchen and bathroom cleaners. They’ll get rid of the proteins that stain toilets, tubs, sinks, and countertops along with any lingering odors.
Mold and Mildew: Those fuzzy looking mold and mildew stains you find on under sinks or behind appliances are actually collections of microscopic organisms that can be easily killed by an enzyme-based mold remover.
Pet stain remover: Because enzymes react with biological molecules they are perfect for cleaning up nasty pet stains on upholstery, carpets, or hard floors. The enzymes will actually break down the proteins in the stain, meaning that not only will the stain be gone but you can also get rid of any persistent smells. Just blot up any remaining moisture, spray enzyme cleaner on the stain and let it soak for a couple of days, then scrub away.
Questions and Answers:
Can PE-51 be used on real grass?
Yes, because PE-51 is made with "live" liquid enzymes, it can be sprayed on anything.
Will PE-51 discolor my cement or turf like other enzymes?
No, because PE-51 has never been turned into a powder, it can be sprayed on plain or colored concrete, walls, block, plants, or any surface.
How often do I use PE-51 on my artificial turf?
We do not have a specific amount of time due to variables. It depends on what infill has been installed, size of your animal or animals, how many square feet your turf is, what you feed your dog, and how often your dog(s) use the turf as a bathroom.
We just recommend you clean your turf at least every 3 months whether or not you have urine smell issues.
Is BioFresh the same formula as PE-51?
Yes, both are the exact same product except BioFresh has a lavender smell and we market BioFresh for indoor use.
How long is the shelf life of PE-51?
Live liquid enzymes are dormant until mixed with regular water. Although we set the PE-51 to a shelf life of 30 years as long as kept at room temperature and no moisture is present, the FDA determines shelf life should be set at 3 years for labeling.
Once hose water is mixed, the enzymes become active and feed off bad bacteria until there is no more bad bacteria. You could use a bottle of PE-51 and spray your yard, and the remainder of the bottle will still have a 30 year shelf life. When using the bottle, the hose nozzle does not allow the regular water to enter the bottle. The PE-51 is forced up through the tube by suction. When the water is turned off, the remainder of the PE-51 is still dormant.
Our inventory is consistently being used and therefore we have new stock all the time.
What is the lowest effective temperature to use PE-51?
The live enzymes in the PE-51 will freeze below 32 degrees. It is best to use it above this temperature.
Please submit your questions on the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.